Friday, January 23, 2009

One Wish...

It's almost 8am on a Friday morning. Im very much hungover and seem to have a permanent chill... I woke up this morning at 7 despite the fact that I rolled into my bed just after 2. I woke up got a very large glass of water and let out my dog when I looked out at all the snow in my backyard I threw myself back into my not-warm-enough bed and wished for nothing else then to be on a beach. Somewhere warm and sunny and problemless.

Note: When in the hopes to be somewhere warm DO NOT go to a tanning bed for 10 minutes when you havent been in months... thats a little friendly reminder that a rosey-cheeked friend shared with me last night even though she still looked fabulous!

1 comment:

Mackenzie Yeates said...

soo burned!! haha
I wanna go to the beach too!

P.S. Grace your blog is great!!