Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Perfect Crime

So a little while back one of the hearts over at 3-of-hearts blogged about 20th century photographer Guy Bourdin and posted some of his work. I immediately fell in love with the pictures I saw and decided to search out more. As warned some of his photographs where shocking and provocative but I can't help but love each one. Here are a few of my favorites but I definitely suggest going and searching for yourself, I promise you will not be disappointed!






Ps. I also love that his models are usually very fair skinned, this makes me feel a little better with the coming warm weather and me with my fair, freckly skin ;)

4 comments:

Jay Kay said...

he obvi loves the crotch shots...
but who doesn't!

eluv said...

ooh i love the third one best.

colleen kirley said...

great shots! the first is my favourite!

Stephanie Kim said...

freckles are gorgeous <3