Monday, May 11, 2009

Plan For The Night



All my friends are off to the bar tonight but after an exam today, two shifts at work and only 3 hours of sleep I have chosen to stay in and cuddle in bed with The First Wives Club. The song You Don't Own Me is the best part of the movie! I have literally watched it over thirty times and last summer I used to sing it at the top of my lungs in the warehouse I worked in...co-workers were not impressed. The original is by Lesley Gore and it too is amazing, I had the CD when I was a little girl and it still always puts a smile on my face.
Night xo
PS. I aspire to be as fabulous as Goldie Hawn when I'm 45!

2 comments:

Anna Wallace said...

sometimes it's nice to stay in. :)

eluv said...

thank you:) and i like your goal of taking great pictures this summer. its one of my goals too. i really want to get more into photoraphy!!