Thursday, December 3, 2009

hiding from the one who made you see






















I know I haven't been posting much lately but the truth is life is extremely busy right now but here are are a few looks that are inspiring me right now and have made their way into my scrap book.
Even though life has been busy I have been learning lots. Lots about myself and being myself, taking risks and doing what I want. Dont hold back.
Goodnight
Studded Hearts, Vintage Lollipops, This-is-Simes, Gossips Made Famous, the rest I have been collecting up for a while and forget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those photos are so great.

i love to watch it.

the jews are wunderful. love the big rings

Kristen Leo said...

lovely post! hope you have more free time soon!

jules said...

amazing collection. I love these all