Sunday, June 3, 2012

DIY Sunday

Today I decided to do a couple DIY projects... With all the Dries Van Noten inspired bleached denim going on right now I grabbed my bleach and my scissors and went to town.


Victim 1: A pair of J Brand jeans that I never wear. So why not make me want to wear them again?



Victim 2: A old pair of bootcut 7 For All Mankind jeans. Again, I never wear these mostly because they are bootcut so when I saw them at the bottom of my drawer I knew what needed to be done.





 Leave them in the bleach and dadda bing dadda boom!!



I'm obsessed with how both turned out. I can't wait to wear them and post pictures soon!

x

2 comments:

The Vintage Scene said...

I love the shorts. Rumi Neely has really nice ones from Zara. And I think they're very Isabel Marant too.

Manda said...

It's not necessarily my style- but go you for doing it and making it turn out well!
Eat Cake