Sunday, August 12, 2012

where are you going?








Meet my new love, my Isabel Marant tie dye jacket! Now I have to admit I had only seen the red version of this jacket in magazines and online and I wasn't too keen on it but when I saw the pink at TNT downtown it needed to be mine! Same cool oversized boyish look as the red but not as loud and in your face. I'm as happy as a girl with a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream!

x

Jacket: Isabel Marant, Jeans: Rag and Bone for Intermix, Shoes: Rag and Bone, Tee: Aritzia, Necklace: Etsy, Bag: Givenchy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore this look! boots are beautiful, I want a pair like this!

http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

Elin Kling said...

Your jacket is AMAZING!!

danielle p. said...

LOVE.

Ashley said...

oh my goodness i am obsessed with your outfit! your shoes and that marant jacket are perfection! thanks for visiting my blog, lovely. i absolutely adore yours and am following on bloglovin and gfc xx

Mia said...

what a great look dear. i loove the jacket.

xx m

http://thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

Sophie (www.myveryownlookbook.com) said...

your jacket is very pretty! love the color of it.
I am you newest follower, what about you being my newest follower too? (:

xoxo

Katta said...

awesome <3