Saturday, December 22, 2012

Grunge - ish





Well as you can tell my hair is back to blonde and I could not be more relieved. It took 6.5 hours of sitting in my "hair gods" chair and an amount of money I wish to not disclose to make the transition back but it was all worth it. I can't even tell you how unhappy I felt every time I caught a glimpse of my reflection. I guess what they say is true, "blonde is better" - well I guess no one says that but I sure do believe it now.

x
Grace

Jacket: Zara, Tee: Wilfred, Plaid Shirt: TNA, Jeans: Rag and Bone, Shoes: Rachel Comey, Bag & Bracelet: Balenciaga, Sunglasses: Celine, Rings: Cat Bird NYC

10 comments:

Eliza Pellicone said...

amazing style ;)
like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
XO MP

casper+pearl said...

amazing! love your blog!

lots of love from the c&p girls!
casper&pearl blog
xx

t said...

I want that tee!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

love a bit of grunge

www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

Lapy said...


love your look :)


http://lapatyaa.blogspot.com

Johnny said...

perfect outfit!
new follower:)
xoxo

BRUNETTE BRAID said...

I have to say I could not buy the plaid blazer but I definitely will buy it in the next chance I have haha!!


and i love your tshirt and jacket!!

Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Your boots are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

your hair looks lovely... and granted im a huge hater of anything tied round peoples waists like that... but somehow... somehow... it looks real good on you?!


just not fair.
definitely following you now!

check out my new blog lovely www.sophie-lm.blogspot.com


its new but ive been posting everyday so far! xxx

algara complex said...

Nice look, you have a great style...
P.S. If you like my blog and follow it, leave a note and I'll make sure to follow back :)