Sunday, February 17, 2013

02/17









Sorry for my lack of posting it has been a crazy couple weeks. It has also been unbearably cold and I am a bit of a wuss so my apologies. 
While my mum was away in sunny California a couple weeks ago I got into her fur closet, conveniently located in our basement and I found this gorgeous black number. I love how understated it is while still bringing an element of glamour to my winter outfits. Let's be honest around this time of year everything needs a bit more glamour.  

x
Grace

Fur Coat: Mum's, Leather Jacket: 10 Crosby by Derek Lam, Tank: Wilfred Free, Jeans: Rag and Bone, Boots: Alexander Wang, Bag: T.Babaton, Sunnies: Celine

10 comments:

Holl JC said...

You look gorgeous! And I love that coat! xxx

Joana Teixeira said...

cool look love it :)

Sybil said...

love your sunnies!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Jonthegold said...

i like your style. its very nice
great blog btw


Check out my blog and followback: antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com
:-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Stunning look!!!

Womens Clothing

Unknown said...

Lovely look. xoxo Kristina

Giveaway

Claudia Finn said...

I Love this all black Look!
You Look great!
I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog, www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk Claudia.xx

shades of voguish said...

love your look!
I'm your new follower:)

aga
http://shadesofvoguish.blogspot.com/

Melody G said...

gorgeous pics, I love your style! Great blog, please keep it up I really can't wait to see more :) xxx